1. I love photography. You wouldn’t know that from here since I won’t post pictures, but I have an ever growing Flickr stream and a separate photoblog. If you want a link let me know – I’ll probably share.
2. I love sports. Mostly baseball but I’ll watch just about anything. My main passion for many years has been the Oakland Athletics, but I’ve been unable to watch games the past two seasons and that upsets me greatly. Since 2012, I've attended 180 Colorado Rockies games. So THAT'S what happens when a sports fan moves to a city that actually has sports teams.
3. I was a nanny for one family for more than five years. I was devastated when they moved. It didn’t help that their move came in the midst of my depression after my aunt died in July 2009. I got to live with them for the summer and could not have been more thrilled. The kids are K and B - they are
4. I am a dual citizen. If I would have gotten the darn certificate I applied for back in September I could likely be moving to Canada rather than Colorado. Alas, it didn’t happen.
5. I have a college degree in education. I would give just about anything to have my own classroom. I got my degree at the wrong point in time. Budget cuts have amounted to no jobs.
6. I have two other blogs. The above mentioned photography one and a teaching one. I've only posted a handful of times on the teaching one. If It get a job? That'll change!