A Work in Progress
Trying to figure out where I belong, and what I should do when I get there.
03 March 2012
Someday I'll post something other than answers to a meme.
I only blog when
says to, clearly. However, I'm breaking the rules and not creating new questions nor am I tagging anyone. Go read Chibi's instead.
Now for MY questions!
1. *MANIACAL LAUGH*: name the movie.
Hmm. I'm not sure.
2. How do you "dress" your toast?
Peanut butter and honey some days. Cinnamon butter others. Jelly ONLY if I've had eggs.
3. How do you feel about snow?
Mean snow? I'm not a fan. The peaceful snow that fell on Thursday as I was driving home? I loved it. I actually like to play in the snow with the kids too.
4. Favourite movie?
Alice in Wonderland. Or Wizard of Oz. Or Mary Poppins.
5. Books: hold 'em in your hand, eReader, or not-a-reader?
I loved my Kindle before I lost it, but I really love holding books and am back to that now.
6. What was the worst job you ever had?
The one at the daycare where the lady kept sending me home even though she was over numbers. I could have (and should have!) reported her.
7. What song can you not stop listening to?
Anything by Lady Antebellum. Own the Night and Just a Kiss specifically.
8. Do you bite your nails?
Yes. Way too much. When I'm stressed mostly.
9. Love your name or hate it?
I like my name. My FULL name. I will not answer to any nicknames.
10. How did you choose your blog/twitter handle?
My job at the time + the name my brother and most little kids call me until they can say my full name. :)
11. If you had $1,000 to spend any way you wanted, what would you do with it?
Plane tickets probably. Realistically, I would love to pay off some debt though.
Links to this post